Higher Kb cleaning scores. Lower VOCs.
With its low VOC rating,
- Has an amazing Kb cleaning value of 205
- Leaves no residue
- Safe to use on all plastics, rubber and metal
- Contains no CFCs or HCFCs
Compatible with metals, including steel, galvanized steel, copper, brass, magnesium, nickel, tin plate, titanium, and zinc.
- NSF® K2 Registered #142054
- Dielectric Strength >25,000 Volts
- 50-State VOC Compliant
VOCs* Lower number is better
DIELECTRIC STRENGTH (VOLTS)* Larger number is better
Kb VALUE* Larger number is better
ASTM D-4488, ANNEX A3
EXTREME CLEANING STUDY SCORE (% SOIL REMOVAL)* Higher percentage number is better
Test Labs: Sterling Laboratories (Sylvania, OH), Impact Analytical (Midland, MI) and SMI Inc.
Testing Labs (Miami, FL)
CRC is a registered trademark of CRC Industries, Inc.